Tracey Goff


Published June 24, 2015


CERTIFICATIONS:
CF Level 1
CPR/First Aid


Favorite WOD: Diane

Favorite CrossFit Movement/Lift: Deadlift

Least favorite WOD: Anything with snatches

If I’m not at the gym, I might be doing this… running kids around, traveling.

Hobby/Activities: CF, cooking

Hometown: San Angelo, TX

Nicknames: Tra

MEMORABLE CROSSFIT EVENTS:
Fight Gone Bad 2011 –  Proved to myself that I can keep up with the big boys!!

We were doing a 12 days of Christmas WOD…It was tough. I was so happy to be done I was laid out on the floor then realized I hadn’t made the 12th day yet. Never have I heard the end of it! Yes, I got up and finished!

MORE ABOUT ME:
CrossFit always seemed too much for me, and then I had a friend that was doing it and encouraged me to try. I have always loved lifting but too intimidated to go to the gym. I went into an essentials class one time and was hooked!  I was 226 lbs when I started CrossFit October 2010. I am now down 88 lbs. I am fitter than I have ever been.  I am always trying to encourage others to “just try it once” 95% of the time they are hooked, the other 5% just aren’t ready for the change…but they will be back. My husband and kids are now hooked as well!


Leave a Comment: